Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pictures as Promised

Okay ... as promised a couple of pictures.




I forgot about this shirt when I said I didn't currently have any this color. LOVE fuchsia!

Okay ... at my lowest weight (about 3 years ago)





And yes, I seriously weighed approximately 250 in this picture! 
But I was HEALTHY! And I WILL get there again! I WILL! 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 22, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Your eyes twinkle and I love your smile. You are beautiful indeed! (I can tell you have an mischievous side to you...in a fun way!) *giggle*

Love it...thanks for sharing your pretty picture!
((hugs))

 
At April 22, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Fuschia looks good on you :)

 
At April 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM , Blogger M. SUE said...

Eeyore is cute but I really like your new picture!
Love, Mom

 
At April 23, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Oh, I love having a face to put with the name. You've got a great smile!

 

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home