Muffin Top to Skinny Jeans?
Okay ... skinny jeans may be hoping for too much! I'd settle for some mom jeans! Anyway ... it seems that all across blogdom people are realizing that swimsuit weather is coming on quick and it's time to put down the oreos and pick up the hand weights! I've been blog hopping a whole new group of blogs today as I joined a blogging A to Z challenge and I found many bloggers wanting to find inspiration to drop a few ( and some of us a few hundred) pounds. Then I came home to my usual crop of favorite blogs and found that Shortmama is putting together this cute little support group and I decided to join on in! Now if I can just get OUT of the recliner and into the pool or onto the recumbent bike!
One step at a time! Here I come!
Labels: Muffin Top to Skinny Jeans


5 Comments:
You can and will do it! :)
You can do it Beth! Check out my forum at blogfrog you can get to it from my blog!
I don't care how skinny you are, "Skinny Jeans" don't look good on anyone! Burn them all I say!
You can do it... I need to drop a few pounds myself. Okay, more than just a few!
I followed you like a stalker....thanks, I'm with you!!!
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home