penalty

I am a lifelong dieter. I've tried just about everything and I'm here to tell you ... they all, well at least all the reasonable diets, work until you stop following the rules! Then ... like pretty much everything else in life ... you get penalized for rules violation! The penalties come in the form of higher numbers on the scale, tighter clothes, judgmental glances (though there's a fair chance that your imagining some of those) and embarrassing questions from small children. I hate all of those. Problem is ... I still love food! I just don't love what it does to me!
Labels: Diets Suck

5 Comments:
Hi Beth, thanks for following me...I am following you too now! looking forward to learning a bit more about you!
I know exactly what you mean. My husband had figured out how to lose weight and not diet. He read that book by Dr. Oz..."You on a Diet". He said it changed his life. He lost almost 100 pounds!
It is a never ending battle with me. My problem is I just love to eat!
Oh, I'm the same way. I know waht the food will do, but it is just too good. Plus I have no willpower, lol. Thanks so much for linking up!
I, also love food and my body only likes the Zone!
I love to bake and can't eat it! It is about
eating complex not simple carbs. Our metabolism is like a fire...we need to add dry wood(basic food, proteins, veggies, fruits and some dairy and
healthy fats). When we add the wet wood(think processed,chips, crackers, cookies, candy, etc) it causes the metabolic fire, not to burn so warm/bright. So we need to eat right to get the the best fired up metabolism that and add some muscle to your body to burn calories, you can eat more and not gain. It takes time; it isn't a fast process~
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home