Monday, April 12, 2010

4:30 ... 5:00 is coming ...

This has been a VERY long day! Not entirely bad mind you .... just LONG! I haven't sat all day at a desk in 3 weeks and I'm not sure what hurts worse ... my tush (which happens to be VERY well padded) or my lower back! Both are screaming! LOUDLY! And the thought that I could get up and walk around to relieve those areas is negated by the reality that several treks to and from the ladies room have reminded my knee that it is in recovery! Add crashing blood sugar (or just first day back on a reasonably healthy diet) to the equation and I am ... okay I was gonna say cranky but I had an apple, a small piece of cheese and a Special K Protein Shake which has helped a little bit but ... READY TO GO HOME!

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Prairiemaid said...

Hey, Sis...wondered how it went today? Praying each day gets a little easier.

Hugs!

 
At April 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I've had those Special K shakes before-- they aren't as tasty as I'd like, but they definitely... um,... keep my system flowing, if you know what I mean! Do they do that to you too?

~Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home