Monday Afternoon
So far so good aside from a wicked headache which I assume is coming from caffeine withdrawal except for the fact that I am also having intermittent chills. Then again it could just be cold in here! I have faithfully logged all consumed nutrition in my little BodyBugg journal. I am wearing said BodyBugg. I have managed to drink 2 full quarts of water and only 1 Coke Zero. I have made at least twice as many trips as usual to the Ladies Room and have usually taken the longer route on my return. (Not such a good idea to take the long route on the way there if you get my drift.) And I still plan to go to the YMCA for the Water Aerobics class even though I have a headache, the temperature (outside) is dropping like a rock, and it's raining.
Thank you very much!
Labels: accountability


1 Comments:
I am standing and applauding you...cheering you on all the way girl. Love it. Have fun in the water.
xoxo
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home