May 2010 Diet & Exercise Goals & Rewards
- Wear Body Bugg
- Weekly weight report (diet blog and body bugg program)
- Record all food, beverages and activity in Body Bugg program
- Target Calorie Burn - 3700
- Target Calorie Consumption - 2200 (or less)
- Target Calorie Deficit - 1500 (or greater)
- Aqua Aerobics ~ Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ Thornton YMCA 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Add Water Walking ~ 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM @ Hutcherson Family YMCA asap
- Consider adding a Tuesday/Thursday Water Aerobics evening class
- Get up at 6:15 to start training my body to wake earlier
- Protein Shakes for breakfast (fruit, skim milk, protein powder)
- Take the longer route to and from the Ladies Room at least a couple of times a day OR take an extra walk around the building a couple of times each day
- Walk during lunch hour as weather allows ~ Start with 5 - 10 minutes and build up as possible
- Current daily step goal is 5000. Work on building towards 10,000. At least 7500 by end of May.
- No more than 1 12oz bottles of Coke Zero during the work day - shoot for 0!
- NO stopping at Quik Trip
- No sugar
- Eat a small nutritious meal every 2 - 3 hours
- Stay OFF the scale except for once a week weigh-ins
- Set goals for the month of June last Friday of May
- Note / acknowledge success, failures and good and bad choices here on my blog
- Start working on a walking music mix to put on my I Pod for when I am better able to water walk and/or go for walks
Rewards:
- A new summery outfit
- mani/pedi

1 Comments:
Okay, I see you have a plan. I have been remiss in coming and seeing what is going on It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I have a couple more coming up, Should be evened out then. Big case at work, taking most of my thought time and energy. I promise to do better. Want to urge you to say with your plan. I am currently back at Weight Watchers I love WW cause if i will stay with it then it is a new lifestyle, My problem is sticting with it. I have vowed again. the older I get the more I think that you just have to get back on the horse. I will be having some minor surgery on the 18th and then should be back to normal Stay the course
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home