I'm going to complain ... just a little bit ...
One of my favorite ways to relax at the end of the day is a hot (as I can stand it) bubble bath (B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar). Sometimes I even light a vanilla candle or two and turn out the lights. It's been even more pleasant since we were able to remove the litter box from the bathroom after the demise of Yoda (a notoriously unfriendly cat who grew less friendly with age). But alas ... while getting into the bathtub with a bum knee is probably dangerous but still possible ... getting back out is excruciatingly painful and doggone close to IMPOSSIBLE!
I am NOT happy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home