Friday, March 5, 2010

Taking a Deep Breath and ...

jumping into the wonderful web world of Friday Fragments hosted by Mrs.4444

Mommy's Idea

I love Springtime! The world just feels fresh and new and full of hope again! Temperature today in Tulsa is supposed to hit the mid 60's. :) Went to lunch with my friend, Michelle, today and sat on a brick bench in the sunshine waiting for her to come pick me up. The sunshine was warm and awesome. The brisk wind picking up drops of water from the fountain across the street and blowing them on me ... not so much!

*****

2 of my favorite Dove Promises messages (yes I know I should be steering clear of all things chocolate):

  • Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect
  • Forget the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey instead
Both wrappers are pinned to my bulletin board as gentle reminders.

*****

PeiWei's new Caramel Chicken (I don't suppose caramel is on too many approved diet plans either) is absolutely delicious! But I still like Mongolian Beef a little bit better.

*****

I am rapidly becoming a big fan of Google Chrome!

*****

I am finally caught up on LOST. Still have absolutely NO idea what's going on!

*****

I did Friday Fragments last week here but had no idea that there was an official way to join in! I just thought it was a neat concept ... which I still think it is! And I got here via a link from The Fourth Frog Blog which is one of my all time favorite blogs. I originally found Amy during The Biggest Loser 6th Season when I googled "hate Heba & Vicki." 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Joanna Jenkins said...

Stopping by from Mrs4444. This is my first Friday Fragment and it's fun!

Your Dove messages are "keepers".

Have a great weekend.
jj

 
At March 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Matty said...

Welcome to Friday Fragments. I like your Dove messages. But I've never seen Lost, so I would be lost if I watched it.

 
At March 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Kori said...

I have never seen lost until this season, so I really have NO clue what is going on-but yet I find it strangely compelling. Odd.

I love the messages on those Dove chocolates, too; they are usually so nice.

 
At March 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Claudya Martinez said...

I love your attitude!

 
At March 6, 2010 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I love the Dove message but HATE Dove chocolate. What is wrong with me?? I have issues...obvioulsy!!

Hallie ;)

 

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home