Lazy Days and Sundays
I gave some serious consideration to sleeping in my recliner last night because it is so hard to get in and out of my waterbed right now. In the end though I wound up going to my bed at about 1:00. I was relieved to know that I could, with a little tweaking, sleep in this chair if I need to but I just love my bed! Except for the getting in and out part!
I wasn't planning to go to church today because I am staying off my leg as much as possible as long as possible. Woke up about 10:00 to realize that Bert was getting ready for church. Asked him where he was going and he said across the street. Seems like there has been one excuse after another for us to miss church forever. I'm looking forward to going back soon!
Haven't eaten anything yet today. Just made my way from bed to bathroom to recliner. Haven't even managed to get dressed yet.
Really not looking forward to going to work tomorrow! :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home