Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ouch!

I'm trying to limit my complaining but there are times that I just have to say that this hurts! Today my left knee is hurting really badly and shooting pains down into my shin. I hate this! For the second Wednesday in a row I chose to stay in my office for lunch rather than go to WOW because it hurts to walk and I don't dare risk hurting it worse. I am really praying that the Orthovisc injections will work and/or that God will give me the grace to handle the pain.

On a lesser note ... I have really chapped lips today and an orange for my mid-afternoon snack seems to have further irritated them. Oh well.

I'm drinking plenty of water even though that means several trips down the hall over the course of the day. I think I'm down to 2 small (10 oz) bottles of Coke Zero daily this week. That's really good for me but I need to eventually get to where I enjoy soda only on rare occasions!

Still thinking that I will go to a Water Aerobics class tonight though I haven't decided which. Probably Thornton since it starts later and my work schedule requires working til 5:00. I need to check with Josiah too because he went home sick (migraine) at noon and may want me to come home.

I also need to stop at a store to stock up on apples (to go with my peanut butter). :)

hmmmm .... time for another trip down the hall ....

Yech! Stood up (and went down the hall) and started feeling really nauseous. Not sure if it's a virus or just that I'm eating differently. Whatever it is ... I don't like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home