Blah ...
I'm sure you will be, understandably, dubious but I was really hoping that I would be able to dredge up the gumption to go to a Water Aerobics class tonight. I never really want to go back out once I get home at the end of the workday so I knew I would be fighting an uphill battle if I didn't bring the necessary apparel (swimsuit & water shoes) with me but I still thought I might make it. Unfortunately this stomach ache that has been hanging with me all day seems to be getting worse. Judging by the abdominal pain and pressure I am assuming that it is constipation. (Too much fiber can be a bad thing.) Besides that I have my omnipresent headache kicking it up a notch. I could feel better by 6:15 but I'm not counting on it. But then again ... I could surprise all of us!
edited at 5:45 - Still lots of abdominal discomfort (I took a Gas-X) but I was still debating going (even though Bert said not to go if I felt bad) until I called to confirm the schedule and the girl who answered told me that was a "Senior Citizen's Class." Probably about the right speed for me but I still think I'll put it off til another day.
Excuses ... excuses ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home