Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Got on the scale again this morning just to see what difference morning made and I was down 3 more pounds. Now I need to stay off the silly thing except for Monday mornings. I have a decidedly unhealthy tendency to weigh in every few hours and get discouraged when I don't see changes or worse yet, when the changes go the wrong way! I'm choosing Monday mornings as my official weigh in point for a couple of reasons. 1. It's a good starting point. 2. It will help keep me disciplined on the weekend knowing that Monday is coming.

I actually went to get my allergy shots yesterday afternoon but they couldn't give them to me. LOL I missed too many and they have to check with the doctor to figure how where to start me back. It's a bit discouraging because I was at my maximum dosage and nearly at once a month and now I have to go back to weekly. Oh well ... it's my own silly fault! And even I was shocked to realize that I had missed 7! Whoops!

Not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of today. My knees really hurt so I hope whatever it is doesn't entail too much walking! I got the majority of my errands run yesterday although we do still need to get the water bottles filled and I would like to get by Sam's for fruit popsicles and boneless chicken if nothing else. We're going to go pick up a rental car in a few minutes because we're driving to Shawnee tomorrow for a wedding. Josiah is riding down with friends but wants to come back with us and we just don't all fit comfortably in any of our trucks. They called a bit ago and said they would have a Malibu ready for us at 11:30. Every time we rent a Malibu I regret anew wrecking mine! For all sorts of reasons.

We'll have to take the car back Monday morning so I will probably not get to the Pool until evening. I still plan to do it on Monday though! :)

Guess that's it for now. More later ...

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger M. SUE said...

I was hoping those knees would be feeling somewhat better already but guess the shots must take a while to activate. Maybe that means they'll last a very long time.
It sounds like you'll need to do more than rub the fresh cut half of a lime on your forehead to get rid of your headaches if you miss 7 allergy shots! Do we need to find a way to set an alarm to sound on your Forget-Me-Not Calendar...or set an alarm on you to remind you to put the reminders in?
Love you, Beth~
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home