4:00 ...
... and my headache is still going strong. Starting to feel really sick at my stomach too which could be as much from lack of adequate food as it could from the headache although migraines do some times cause me to become really queasy. Anyway at this point it looks like my afternoon plans may get cut back to a quik trip to Wal Mart Neighborhood Market for a few essentials (like dog food ... otherwise I would even postpone that) and then home for another early night.
Maybe tomorrow? And next week is supposed to make it into the 40s and 50s (thank you!) which is more likely to inspire trips to the pool! Especially if I feel halfway decent!
edited at about 4:30 ... Bert just called from the grocery store to ask about dog food. :) What a great guy! 30 minutes and I am outta here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home