Not such a great beginning
Evidently Armour Thyroid (medication I have been on for Hypothyroid for about 8 years) is no longer available. I started Synthroid instead yesterday and I'm not doing real well. I knew the adjustment would be difficult because, at my doctors urging, I had tried to switch about 3 years ago. Yuck! Anyway today I hurt everywhere (more than usual), I have a splitting headache, and I am just really tired! Not fun. I want to cry ... especially since I am buried under HUGE piles of work. Guess I will muddle through somehow!
My brain wasn't fully engaged this morning (maybe thyroid fuzz?) and I couldn't think of a single thing to grab for breakfast. So I had a Coke Zero and an ounce of Cheddar Cheese. I don't think that meal is going to make the dieter's hall of fame! Told Bert that I need a new supply of UltraSlimFast shakes. I actually like those and they do a pretty good job of carrying me from one meal to the next. Plus they fit into the 5 or 6 small meals rather than 2 or 3 big ones concept.
No exercise to speak of this morning but given the way I feel I think the walk down the hall to the bathroom plus the walk to and from the parking lot is going to have to suffice! I'd be a little afraid to go to the pool in case I dropped off to sleep in the deep end!
Hope the med adjustment will only take a few days. I am NOT enjoying this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home