Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Excellent Customer Service!

In April of 2009 I ran across a recommendation for a company called Decent Exposures http://www.decentexposures.com/ that custom makes bras, etc. I ordered a couple and have been very impressed with them so when it was time to invest in a few new ones I ordered from them again. I couldn't recall exactly what size I had ordered before so I measured (although I did so while wearing a sweater) and placed my order. They e-mailed me today (I think I placed the order yesterday) to confirm size because I ordered a different size this time than I did last time and to advise me that one of the styles I ordered tends to run looser than the other so I might want to adjust cup size on that one. I made the suggested changes and already received a reply confirming those changes. All that and I will have my custom (made to fit ME) bras in about 3 weeks! I wish I had remembered that they make swimwear when I was ordering that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home