Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's all good.

I wrote a longer post today on Beth: A Work In Progress and it pretty much wore me out so I'm going to ask you to hop on over there if you need your daily dose of Beth. :)

I'll also copy & paste (horrors!) the text of an e-mail I sent to family and friends assuring them that I am alive and well. See you tomorrow!

Thanks for praying! I'm not ready for jumping jacks or marathons yet but a few hours of sleep (and some happy-pills) and I'm feeling better! A bit easier to believe now that I could be ready to roll in 2 weeks or less. Pain was pretty bad when I first came to in recovery so they put some Demerol through my IV before taking it out and sending me home. Getting into the house was fairly easy. I came in and got settled in my chair but never could get really comfortable so I decided to try the bed! Bliss! (sorta) And we discovered that with some support from Bert and by rolling to the very edge of the right side I can get out without hurting my knee. As much as I love my recliner (and I do) it is a relief to know I can sleep in my bed! I just may get stuck there if Bert goes anywhere. :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Prairiemaid said...

Okay, going next door to read the other post you wrote. It is wonderful, you get to sleep in your own bed!!!

Glad the pain has subsided a little.

 

Post a Comment

Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home