My Journey Towards Health & Fitness
I'm not sure I will ever achieve slender ... never mind skinny ... but I am going to be fit and healthy one of these days! This is a journal of my journey from 415 pounds to wherever God intends me to be. It won't be easy ... and it won't always be pretty! But it will be my journey and one worth documenting!


5 Comments:
I hope surgery goes well for you....I want a bacon cheese burger now...I call my pile of laundry laundry mountain too....HA!
Praying for your surgery in the morning. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...come back to blog land soon. Your post a note blog today was super cute. You always do a good job...so creative!
Hugs.
I agree, the census is so over rated and over budget! Some people seem to be turning this into a career.
Doesn't hurt to dream about food...although, I swear, I can gain weight by just smelling the stuff.
Laughter also exercises your insides! LOL
Praying all goes well tomorrow and that your healing will be swift! fast! awesome! and you will be skipping down the hall before you know it.
Hugs!
I hope the surgery goes well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Laughter is for sure the best medicine and I think you should start a Meme! Let me know if you do, I'll have some fun with that one!
Laundry mountain always wins, sorry. :)
First hope the surgery went well and you're enjoying some lazy time! See now if you're watching the Food Network you can't really move around much so enjoy :). Now me I don't have an excuse as I look up and oh look Dinner Impossible is on ... lol
thanks for stopping by, new follower :)
Post a Comment
Okay ... I said my piece ... now it's your turn! C'mon! Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home